The sound on this one was interesting. To make the lovely gibberish, I...
1. Grabbed the closest reading material and opened it to a random page (silver ad! Normally annoying, but now, USEFUL!)
2. Recorded myself reading it in a funny voice.
3. Sped up the recording 20%
4. Reverse the recording
5. Add a reversed bit of "Baby Keep Smiling" by Lou Bega over the top of that
6. Normalize (has nothing to do with making it sound funny, just adjusts volume levels to a standard)
It was sort of fun to fiddle with everything for that :)